At Stress Less Money, we make assessing your application simple by using an automated bank feed service, Credit Sense Australia Pty Ltd (Credit Sense). This document outlines your rights and obligations in using the automated bank feeds so Stress Less Money can provide the credit services to you. By entering your internet banking log-in details, you agree to these terms.
How does the bank feed service work?
Credit Sense uses a secure platform, providing us access to your transaction history from your bank account, which we access using the banking login information that you supply during your loan application. We are only authorised to have read-only access to your account balances, transaction details and account names so we can assess and manage your loan application now and in the future. Upon logging into your internet banking, Credit Sense will automatically collect between three to six months’ of statements and provide them to Stress Less Money. Your login details will not be collected or stored by Stress Less Money however Credit Sense will continue to collect your transaction history for a reasonable time after your application.
Stress Less Money will not ask you to login again for further loans, unless your login details have changed, or you have changed the bank account where your income is paid into. In these cases, you will be required to login again to use the Credit Sense service.
Credit Sense may also use your anonymous transaction information for its process improvement, research, marketing and other related purposes.
Using your bank account electronically by internet banking is typically covered by the ePayments Code. If your bank subscribes to the ePayments Code, you have rights and obligations in respect of sharing your internet login details. As such, by using Credit Sense, there is a risk that your rights under the ePayments Code may be affected. Your bank may not necessarily endorse or sponsor Credit Sense, and/or you may be liable for any unauthorised access or fraudulent activity on your account, so you should check with your bank if you have any concerns about this.
By entering your log-in details, you’re agreeing:
- for us and the Credit Sense to access and retrieve information from your bank account(s) as your agent;
- that the information you provide is true, accurate and complete information about yourself and your bank accounts;
- that you will not misrepresent your identity or your account information;
- that your use of Credit Sense services does not involve you breaching any of your obligations in relation to your bank account(s); and
- your use of Credit Sense services is at your risk, and other than your rights under the law, we or Credit Sense will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you as a result of you providing your log-in details to access your bank statements on our behalf.
If you have any questions about security and bank feeds, email us at email@example.com or you can also obtain further information directly from Credit Sense. Please note that if you are not able to use Credit Sense we will not be able to process your application.